Thursday, January 22, 2015
Discover and Go!
Here's how it works:
1. Click here to find your library system.
2. Login using your library account information.
3. Select whether you want to browse by date or by venue
4. Click RESERVE PASS icon when you are ready to commit!
5. Once you print the pass, you can't cancel the reservation. So be mindful that there are limited passes for each venue, and if you print a pass and don't use it, then you're taking that opportunity away from someone else.
There are some real money savers on here, like a family pass to the Oakland Zoo with parking ($63 value for a family of 4) or the California Academy of Science, which offers 1 adult and 1 youth ticket ($65 value). Note that if both you and your partner have a library card, then you can both sign up for passes, so in the case of the Academy of Science, you can get 2 adults and 2 kids in for free!
So if you don't already have a library card, then now is the time to sign up and start exploring some of the Bay Area's best attractions for FREE!!
The Facts: To get a library card at any of the participating library systems, you must be a California resident with a valid drivers license.