Thursday, December 25, 2014

My favorite recipes:

I have always enjoyed good food, and since having kids, the quest to search for the perfect balance of easy, healthy and affordable recipes has become a mild obsession of mine. I am far from being an expert in the kitchen, so I like to keep things relatively simple with a focus on fresh ingredients and whole grains whenever possible.



Below are links to some of my favorite recipes, which I will update as I find new favorites. Enjoy!




Breakfast Recipes:


Grain Dishes:


Dinner:


Salads:

Sides:

  • Toasted Corn, Cherry Tomato and Edamame Salad - Big hit with friends. Great for picnics. You can use frozen corn for convenience. 
  • No knead dutch oven bread  - This bread recipe is crazy easy! 3 ingredients and some warm tap water, no kneading, no fuss. Just mix it all together, let it rise overnight and pop it in the oven when you wake up. Check out a pic of when I made it here!


You can also see my favorite recipes on my Recipe Winners pinterest board.

No comments:

Post a Comment